Sunday, April 29, 2007

The world beyond the wise.

Alright... I forgot my password for the other account. which is http://scatteredtil420.blogspot.com/so this will have to do until I can remember.

I am dating a new guy named Jon. I have known him since last year but I never really talked to him. He was dating the girl I used to call my twin but when they broke up me and Jon became closer. i had a chance to flirt and so on. We have been dating for two weeks on Wednesday. I really do like him. I haven't felt this comfortable in a relationship since Tabatha.... and that is seriously saying something. He is a Gemini... which does pose a lot of problems... Not only for the fact that I always fight with Gemini’s but for the fact that he will always be searching for his "twin" and I honestly don't think that is me. It doesn’t really matter… happiness doesn’t really come that easy to me… and he let’s me be myself. I have had a crush on someone for the longest time but every time she is in a relationship I am not. And every time I am not in a relationship she isn’t… so it never coordinates… but I keep having the oddest feeling that my feelings for her are depleting slowly.

Can you crush on someone when you are dating someone else… someone you can potentially fall in love with?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im commentin this and the other one too.

im happy for you & jon, but you know what i told you before yall started dating......

i hope it doesnt happen, BUT! If it does, then I told you so! :)