Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Him again....

Today I got reminded of him again. He is of the past and yet his presence still lingers within these walls of the school. Right now I am talking to the mother of his child. He still has a harsh way of sneaking up on me when there is the slightest possibility of me being happy. It's like my past waits for the perfect moment of joy to reach in and take a knife to my heart. I realize that I have known him possibly longer than most of the people at this school, But they are the ones that get hurt by him the most. He has ignorance within his life that people seem to be attracted to. In all fairness... I want him to be happy. I want him to fell pain... and most of all I want him to be regaled with the responsibility of being a father. He deserves nothing as a reward... but that of solidity in the world as we know it. Yes, there is still fresh wounds... but to tell you truth.... I am over it. He is a thing of my past. He is what I regret to say happened. It makes me think more and more of what the future holds... so that I wont have to be in this hell hole of a place..... Well you guys.,.. I am gonna go for now... I will try to write more later... toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're right. The wounds have not healed. They are still there for every soul that he has shattered. And as I think about it now, it feels like I have someone standing on my chest. Suffercating me. I am reminded every single minute of every single day about it. I can look at my son, and see where he gets some of his features. He's got his father's curly hair. He's got that look. The look he gave, the one that just makes you fall so fast. Its all there.

Anonymous said...

wow girl go for it keep with it........if thats whatu want