Saturday, January 5, 2008

Story

Alright, So I started a story of the styles of Janice Ian. For the new people in my blog, here is the beginning as well as the rest of what i have written today. I am so over exausted with my sister right now that I am looking for an escape, to go into a world that is not my own, hope you enjoy.

Mean Girls... Janis Ian style.
My name is Janis Ian. I am one of those people that you see in the back of the cafeteria with a look of pure hatred. The one who dresses in all black, carves into her person, paints her nails the color of blood on days of happiness... I am the girl that you steer clear of in the halls for fear of poundation. I am the girl that smiles only when revenge has met its sweet coldness. I am the girl who believes blood is a side dish... the girl your mother warned you about.I attend the school that I have formally called "Saint Pauls Highschool of Martial Drama." The reason of this preturbed reality that is the truth in all manners of speaking, is due to the fact that every highschool I have been to only amounts to half the drama that comes from within these buckeling walls of calamity.When searching for myself I have found that being the out cast has given me the reason to go to school everyday. I have a best friend named Damian. He is the gay dude... My gay dude. I have known him so long that it seems all too weird when we have our love hate fights. This year Damian and I met this really pretty girl named Cady Heron. She just came from a foreign place and was new to the school. She was gorgeous. We claimed her as 'The Hott Chick.'
The hott chick was the one person at the high school that did not find it abnormal that the freak of all freaks was so friendly. The freak would talk to everyone that listened, never saw felt na foul spirit about anyone, always made her laugh. She was so consumed in the fact that such a beautiful person resided underneath all that black. The Hott Chick, Cady Heron, felt like she belonged in the group with damien and Janice. They were sweet, nice, and they always made her seem at home. They would sit in the back of the cafeteria due to the fact that Janice wanted to observe the jungalious enviroment called the life of school. There were loud and obnoxious 'monkey's' hooping and hollering. To be continued....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.